The Eureka Selection Module Series offers a modern take on the traditional freestanding wood heater. Eureka designed the Selection Module series with functionality at the top of their priority list.
Eureka Selection Module Features
– Designed and manufactured in Ararat, Victoria.
– High output and efficiency combined with low emissions.
– Sleek & modern design features utilising the latest in manufacturing technology.
– Full glass fronted door for maximum viewing area.
– Dual action latching mechanism with safety position.
– 6mm fully welded steel firebox with a dual pre-heated primary air chamber.
– 3 speed powerful fan with thermostatic control.
– Compact dimensions & clearances for ease of installation.
– Cast iron firebox liners to ensure maximum firebox heat retention & efficiencies.
– The option to select a solid or perforated flue.
The Selection Module Series encompasses two sizes – the Pearl and the Ruby.
The Pearl – $3,890
The Pearl is the medium sized module unit. Its features include an efficiency of 80%, emissions of 0.9g/kg and the ability to heat an area up to 260m².
The Ruby – $4,350
The Ruby is the large sized Module unit. Its features include an efficiency of 76%, emissions of 1.3g/kg and the ability to heat an area up to 330m².
Eureka Selection Module Bench
The Module bench is 1200mm wide and, like every model in the Eureka Selection Series, is painted metallic black.
Eureka Jewel Modular $6,190
The Jewel Modular is cast iron lined with duel-action handle latch. Through-wall options available.
All Selection Series models & bench are painted Stovebright Metallic Black 6309. Optional colours are available at extra cost. Please contact us for more details.
Eureka Selection Series Brochure For more information, please click here to download the Eureka Selection Series brochure.