The Eureka Selection Freestanding series offers a modern take on the traditional freestanding wood heater. Eureka designed the Selection Freestanding series with functionality at the top of their priority list.
Eureka Selection Freestanding Features
– Designed and manufactured in Ararat, Victoria.
– High output and efficiency combined with low emissions.
– Sleek & modern design features utilising the latest in manufacturing technology.
– Full glass fronted door for maximum viewing area.
– Dual action latching mechanism with safety position.
– 6mm fully welded steel firebox with a dual pre-heated primary air chamber.
– 3 speed powerful fan with thermostatic control.
– Compact dimensions & clearances for ease of installation.
– Cast iron firebox liners to ensure maximum firebox heat retention & efficiencies.
– The option to select a solid or perforated flue.
The Selection Series encompasses two sizes – the Pearl and the Ruby.
The Pearl is the medium sized Selection Freestanding unit. Its features include an efficiency of 80%, emissions of 0.9g/kg and the ability to heat an area up to 260m².
The Ruby is the large sized Selection Freestanding unit. Its features include an efficiency of 76%, emissions of 1.3g/kg and the ability to heat an area up to 330m².
Jewel Freestanding $6,190
The Jewel Freestanding is cast iron lined with duel-action handle latch. Through-wall options available.
For more information, please click hereto download the Eureka Selection Series brochure